5 Things…Travel, Social Media, Conversational Search and Happiness
Here are 5 things I’ve read and watched this past week:
1. If you’re an author, speaker, consultant or coach who is looking to get more media interviews, my colleague Joanne McCall has written a thorough piece on How to Create a Media Room Checklist.
2. If you love Indian food, as I do, you’ll enjoy this article on BBC Travel, The Surprising Truth about Indian Food.
3. Via Think with Google, this article fascinated me. As I read it, I realized how much my own search behavior has evolved over the years. How conversational searches change your search strategy.
4. I admit the title of this article is total clickbait, and it was interesting nonetheless…looking at the distinction between happiness and satisfaction: A Nobel Prize-winning psychologist says most people don’t really want to be happy
5. Finally, if you’ve ever spent time on ANY social network in the last 16 years, you’ve got to watch the video in this article: The most popular social media networks each year, gloriously animated. Remember Friendster? Or Google Buzz?
What have you been reading and watching within the last week? Please let me know in the comments, below. And, feel free to share the post with your friends and colleagues!
You Guide To Better Visibility on the Web
Originally published at DeniseWakeman.Com on June 14, 2019.