I am a master professional coach, author, and speaker that helps people unleash their brilliance, confidence and visibility in the world. I have worked with over 32,000 people in the past 24 years. I am a powerful advocate for ending the gender gap, both in pay and influence. My work with women has led me to be a frequent contributor to Forbes and the author of “Where’d My Confidence Go… and How Do I Get It Back?”. Known as The BS-to-Brilliance Master, has a gift for having you unapologetically and confidently express yourself – and succeed! – as the unique and powerful professional you are. I am a two-time TEDX and Keynote Speaker, a corporate trainer and expert in communication and leadership, an International Coach Federation member, Certified Conversational Intelligence Coach, Certified in Behavioral Style Instruments, graduate of Coach U, former senior program leader for Landmark Worldwide and Co-founder of Impact Speaking Lab. You can find more information at www.janetzaretsky.com.
- Certified Conversational Intelligence Coach
- Certified DISC and Driving Forces
- Author of Where'd My Confidence Go...and How Do I Get It Back?
- Contributing author of numerous articles in Forbes. Also seen in USA Today, Fast Company, Bustle
- TEDX: The Currency of Language
- TEDX: The Apology Trap
- Co-Founder of The Impact Speaking Lab
- Former Senior Program Leader for Landmark Worldwide
- ICF Member
- Graduate of Coach U (1995)