I am passionate about helping women in science & tech to THRIVE by making confident career decisions, side-stepping the burnout and the stress, and to strike a balance between work and home, family, friends. I love the transformation that happens when we get clear on what we WANT from our careers and am honored to hold space for women on their journey. If you're ready to talk about purpose, passion, and your mission to make an impact in this career, please reach out- I'd love to chat with you and help you move forward on your goals.
Certified Professional Coach
Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Coach with iPEC
- COR.E Dynamics Transitions Specialist
- COR.E Dynamics Leadership Specialist
- Energy Leadership Index- Master Practitioner
- MS Bioengineering, UC San Diego
- BS Chemical Engineering, Northeastern University
- 12 years of experience teaching and mentoring
Devon is an extraordinary listener. She has the ability to apply her coaching skills and knowledge to your unique situation in order to guide you to insights and strategies that take you to your next best actions.
Devon helped me to gain clarity on my mission and values. That has been important as I continue my professional growth within those parameters.