"Nudges wrapped in love." That's what my staff used to call my efforts to hone in on an area of growth and provide well-timed, specific, actionable guidance to make us/it/them better. Hi, I'm Erin. I specialize in taking something - a person, a process, an organization, an idea - figuring out what makes it special, and then growing and expanding that amazing thing to achieve incredible results. I did this for 20 years at two education non-profits (Jumpstart and uAspire), and now I have the pleasure of doing it at wiseHer. BA from Tufts (Child Development, honors). MBA from Boston University (highest honors). iPEC Coaching Certificate (in process)
- *Expanded impact from ~5,000 students to 1m+ annually
- *Started new impact model focused on scaling uAspire's expertise via practitioner training and technical assistance;
- *Started as employee #12 and grew the organization to 85+ high-caliber team members
- *Created and improved equity, diversity, professional development, career support, and management programming.
- *Speaker at many conferences (National College Access Network, National Association of College Admission Counseling, College Board Forum, etc.)
- *Improved quality of programming by creating and growing Research & Evaluation, Data Management, Program Quality, and Training departments.
- *Defined and institutionalized organizational values across marketing, talent/hr, operational, and program functions.
- *Managed five regional offices and their 74 direct service sites (including direct management of Executive Directors); the organization's strategic planning process; national service relationships (i.e. AmeriCorps); public policy; and internal communication.
- *Added 15-20 new Jumpstart partnership sites per year, doubling the size of the organization in two years
- *Secured $6m in national service funding; created and ran start-up programming to ensure all new sites successfully launched.