"Nudges wrapped in love." That's what my staff used to call my efforts to hone in on an area of growth and provide well-timed, specific, actionable guidance to make us/it/them better. Hi, I'm Erin. I specialize in taking something - a person, a process, an organization, an idea - figuring out what makes it special, and then growing and expanding that amazing thing to achieve incredible results. I did this for 20 years at two education non-profits (Jumpstart and uAspire), and now I have the pleasure of doing it at wiseHer. BA from Tufts (Child Development, honors). MBA from Boston University (highest honors). iPEC Coaching Certificate (in process)
- *Expanded impact from ~5,000 students to 1m+ annually
- *Started as employee #12 and grew the organization to 85+ high-caliber team members
- *Created and improved equity, diversity, professional development, career support, and management programming.
- *Speaker at many conferences (White House, National College Access Network, College Board)
- *Created Research & Evaluation, Data Management, Program Quality, and Training departments.
- *Defined and institutionalized organizational values
- *Managed five regional offices and their 74 direct service sites; the organization's strategic planning process; national service relationships (i.e. AmeriCorps); public policy; and internal communication.
- *Added 15-20 new Jumpstart partnership sites per year, doubling the size of the organization in two years
- *Secured $6m in national service funding; created and ran start-up programming to ensure all new sites successfully launched.
On-demand and On Point
I had my first WiseHer call with Erin the other day and I'm still feeling the energy and positivity from our discussion!
Erin quickly identified blind spots in my mindset that have become roadblocks to my career goals.
Most importantly, I came away with answers to my questions, tactical steps to execute on, and an expert, who can relate to my experiences, a phone call away.
Thank you Erin!