Joy Lizotte, CPA
I help service based businesses setup and manage their accounting, as well as educate them so they understand how to read their financial statements, and what their numbers mean. I help my clients with tax preparation and planning services in making sure they pay the least amount of taxes legally possible. I also help by offering advisory services such as pricing, business models, process improvement, and other ways to improve a business.
- Voted Top 40 Under 40 CPA's for 2015 by CPA Practice Advisor
- Awarded Small Business of the Year for 2016 by Chamber of Commerce
- Ronald McDonald House Board Member
- Member and Past President of Altrusa International of Lake City
- Member and Past President of Lake City- Columbia Co. Chamber of Commerce
- Marie Forleo B-School member