• Coaching | Assessment | Leadership Development | Career Strategy | Learning & Development • Organizational Communication | Executive Presence | • Global Facilitation | Consultation | • Global experience, skilled virtual collaborator
Professional Certified Coach
International Coaching Federation
State of California
State of Oregon
Executive Coaching Certificate
Advanced Program Management Certificate
- Kathryn helps people and their organizations initiate and guide change.
- She is dedicated to enabling the success of her coaching and consulting clients.
- She served as an organizational psychologist, technology consultant, software industry analyst, organizational effectiveness and leadership development consultant, marketing and sales leader, and led consulting practices.
- Consulting, expatriate assignments, and speaking engagements have taken her to more than 90 countries (half in emerging markets), and she's authored more than 40 publications on technology, workplace, healthcare, and educational issues.
- She earned a Ph.D. in Psychology at Harvard University and a BA at Scripps College.
- Kathryn completed post-doctoral fellowships at Cornell University Medical College (New York City) and California Pacific Medical Center (San Francisco).
- She is a licensed, board-certified psychologist in California and Oregon, and a Professional Certified Coach.
- Kathryn has taught at Harvard University, Pepperdine University, University of California at Los Angeles, University of San Francisco, Adler University and others.
- • LinkedIn profile - http://www.linkedin.com/in/kathrynwelds
- • Webpage - http://www.kathrynwelds.com
Had a great call with Kathryn that left me motivated and ready to take action. Was a great fit!
Thank you so much, Kathryn for this fantastic exchange of ideas that led to a new perspective and gave me a tool to change an existing and self-limiting mindset.