I am an author, broadcaster and health coach. Over the last 28 years, together with my team, I have helped tens of thousands of women around the world overcome PMS and menopause symptoms with a well-researched approach, without using drugs or hormones. I spent over 20 years helping women through my clinic in Harley Street in London. Following one million women viewing my four Facebook Live films on menopause at the end of 2016, I was overwhelmed with emails and stories of extreme suffering. In summer of 2017, by demand from her Facebook Group members, she launched her Six-Week Natural Menopause Solution, a live online learning initiative, based on my successful five-month program. The Six-Week Natural Menopause Solution has become a huge success in the UK, helping women to overcome symptoms, turning women’s lives around in a matter of six weeks and now I'm making the program available in the USA. Maryon Stewart has written 27 popular self-help books, co-authored a series of medical papers, written regular columns for numerous daily newspapers and magazines, and had her own TV and radio shows. In January 2018 Maryon Stewart was awarded a British Empire Medal by the Queen and in December 2018 she was voted as one of the 50 most inspirational women in the UK by Femail in the Daily Mail. She is a mother of four children and now lives with her American husband in Florida and splits her time between home, New York and London.
Diploma of Health Promotion
Oral Health Science
St Georges University
Rather than just meeting me, I would like you to understand the transformation that my program makes to other women's lives. When you learn how to meet your needs you can feel better than you can remember.
- I have helped tens of thousands of women around the world manage their PMS and menopause naturally.
- I have written 28 self-help books based on published medical research, many of which have reached Best Sellers Lists.
- In 1987 I launched the first Telehealth Service for PMS for women all over the world.
- I have appeared regularly on TV shows and contributed to many series as well as having my own TV show, The Really Useful Health Show, for 3 years.
- I had contributed to over 1000 radio shows and had my own radio show for 2 years.
- Following the death of my 21 year old daughter Hester in 2009, I established the Angelus Foundation and Campaigned for six years to raise awareness about the dangers of 'legal highs' (known as Bath Salts in the US), to prevent harm and save young lives. Together with over 20 world class experts on my Advisory Board, we introduced the New Psychoactive Substance Bill in the UK, making legal highs illegal, closing down 500 retail outlets including 115 websites, and we stopped Amazon from selling them world-wide. One year later, a Government Report found a circa 50% reduction in both use and harm in young people aged 16 - 24.
- In January 2018 I was awarded a British Empire Medal from the Queen and in December 2018 I was voted one of the 50 most inspirational women in the UK by Femail in the Daily Mail.