With over 35 years of actually owning retail, manufacturing and service companies I truly understand the risks and opportunities of business ownership. I show the business owner how they are doing, where they are headed and how they can do better for a fraction of the cost of similar services. I use business and cash flow forecasts and metrics analysis to accomplish all of this. Business owners hire me because I clearly explain to them what their financial statements are telling them, I show them where their cash is going and how to get more of it and I help them formulate and execute a going forward strategic plan. I work by the following core values: Responsibility - Which means being accountable for results Integrity - Which means doing what I say I am going to do Passion - Which is a boundless enthusiasm Honor - Which simply means being fair Loyalty - Which means being dedicated to you
- The product I manufactured “Cookies To Scoop Frozen Cookie Dough” was featured on the QVC Home Shopping Network and was selected as one of the top 20 products in the State of Massachusetts in 1997.
- One of the retail companies I operated called “Ski Town USA” grew from $2.5 Million to $8.0 million in less than 5 years.
- Member of Board of Directors of 5 different companies
- Member of BNI (Business Networking International)
- Award winning public speaker