If you don’t spend your entire life immersed in social media, it’s really hard to know how to integrate social selling strategies into your business. I should know, I ran 2 successful companies before I decided to become a coach full time, specifically because learning this shit is hard. So I learned it for you, and I can help you by giving you the nuggets of info you need for your business and not wasting time with things that sound cool, but ultimately wont impact your bottom line. What that means is that when you’re sitting at your desk trying to figure out what you should post on your social media to attract new customers, I’m the one you’ll call. If you need to get an email funnel set up and can’t decide on a vendor or what to say in your emails, that’s when you ping me. Or if you’ve been working on your Facebook Business Page for ages and you can’t seem to get a single like, then that’s me again. BUT It’s also me if you need help strategizing. You’re a small business owner, and you’re not sure what you should do first, I can help. And here’s where I can help a lot. Like I mean – a TON. If you’re feeling burned out, overwhelmed, and like there’s so much to do and your head’s about to explode? That’s totally going to be me. I’m about halfway through my first draft (so not super far in, but far enough to where I know I’ll finish it) of my book, which is basically all about how to handle stress as a small business owner. So, if that’s why you’re here, or if that’s something that you need help with.
English , Urdu
Get to know me better!
- Guest Blogs and Podcasts
- • Uplevel Your Biz: http://uplevelyourbiz.libsyn.com/redrawing-your-success-roadmap-with-minessa-konecky
- • Delia Perry – Girls 4 Greatness - https://player.fm/series/girls-4-greatness/leaving-the-world-better-than-you-found-it-with-minessa-konecky-042
- • Fearless Marketing- https://www.spreaker.com/user/11015169/paving-your-road-to-success-your-way
- 2019 Panelist – BeLive National Online Convention “Social Selling & Facebook Live”
- 2018, 2019 Speaker – JavaCon – Using Facebook to run your Business
- 2016-2017 Speaker – Bobbie’s Dreamers Midwestern Tour – Conducted 15 trainings across the east coast and Midwest on using social media to grow your business
- 2016, 2017 Featured speaker for a number of conventions and leadership trainings specific to growing a small business on Facebook.
- 2015-2016 “Psychology of Leadership: Relationship, Perception, & Behavior Management for New Leaders” presented at the Florida Research Administration Conference (Invited Speaker). presented at the International Annual Meeting of the Society of Research Administrators International (SRA).
- 2014-2015 “Transitioning from Managing grants to Managing people,” Cuncurrent Session/Workshop conducted at the SRA International Annual Meeting.
- 2015 “Transitioning from Managing grants to Managing people,” workshop conducted at the New England Regional conference of the National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA)
- 2014 “Managing Grant Funds,” presented at the NCURA Region I Regional conference
- 2014 “Pre-Award Budgeting,” invited speaker for Emmanuel College’s Graduate Certificate in Research Administration “Introduction to Research Administration.“
- 2013 “Managing Grant Funds,” presented at the NCURA Region I Regional conference
- 2013 “How to Win Respect with Superior Customer Service,” presented at the International Annual Meeting of the Society of Research Administrators International (SRA).
- 2012 “Contracts, OMB Circulars, Sub-recipient Monitoring, Export Controls, Debarment,” invited speaker for Emmanuel College’s Graduate Certificate in Research Administration “Introduction to Research Administration.“
- 2012 “eRA Commons 101,” presented at presented at the NCURA Region I Regional conference
- Doiron, B, Konecky, M. “Managing Grant Funds: How to Spend to Zero” Sponsored Research Administration: A Guide to Effective Strategies & Recommended Practices 120(2014):85-94
- I host a semi-regular podcast called Friends in Our Phone with Jenna Green and Michele Bradley. http://www.friendsinourphone.com
Can't wait to go LIVE!
I just finished my call with Minessa. As a startup founder and a mom of young kids, I really need to get off the road but don't want to be less visible.
I scheduled a call with her so I could learn more about how to be visible through live video.
I've never done it before and it was so helpful to have her break it down to simple steps and talk me off the ledge from trying to do too much too fast.